We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Loire Valley-Chambord & Blois

Vancouver, BC
Level Contributor
207 posts
102 reviews
Save Topic
Loire Valley-Chambord & Blois

i am planning to visit the chateaus around Blois which includes Chambord, Blois. Do you think I will need to spend pretty the whole day at each chateau (;I dont know how much to see inside) or I can visit them both in a day?

Thanks

Agent Cody Boy

Tours, France
Level Contributor
2,799 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Loire Valley-Chambord & Blois

Two in one day is fine. Some people do three, but in my opinion that is starting to become more like a race than a relaxing day on holiday.

Blois, France
Level Contributor
799 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Loire Valley-Chambord & Blois

2 hours to visit Blois and 3 hours to visit Chambord should be sufficient allowing you time to do the audio tours if you wish.

3. Re: Loire Valley-Chambord & Blois

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 February 2010, 06:18