We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Loire Valley stop over

Binfield
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Loire Valley stop over

We would like to stop over for couple of night in the Loire Valley on our way home from holiday in Perpignon region. It is 4 of us: My husband and I and two girls aged 2 and 4. Idealy we are looking for a kids friendly accomodation with at least 2 bedrooms close to places all of our family would enjoy. We don't need luxury (althought don't mind it! ;o) ), just comfort and friendliness. Our stopover is at the begining of July so any recommendation would be greatly appreciated.

Horley, United...
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Loire Valley stop over

Hi, we are about to do the same drive with a 1 and 4 year old and wondered if you found any good places to stay on your journey. We are looking for a pretty stop over and somewhere to relax - very similar to you.

WDC
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires
Level Contributor
4,206 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Loire Valley stop over

Hello Susie,

Though I cannot answer your question, I can suggest that you send a Private Message to tanik4 to alert the OP to your question as it has been a year since it was posted. You can click on his name under the square (above, left) and send a PM.

3. Re: Loire Valley stop over

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 May 2013, 10:36