We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car hire Nantes Airport

meath
Level Contributor
157 posts
14 reviews
Car hire Nantes Airport

hi, I've received a number of quotations. Huge variance in price so wonder about reliability of some of the car hire companies. Can anyone recommend a car hire company. thank you

1 reply
Shipley, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
19 reviews
1. Re: Car hire Nantes Airport

Far too late for your immediate purpose but I must review the exceptional service I received from Enterprise at Nantes Atlantique.

I booked an economy car for 15 days in August 2018 via Expedia choosing Enterprise basically on price. The car I was given was a Peugeot 208 which had satnav fitted. I had not asked for that and did not pay extra. It was very useful, though! I was impressed by the explanation of their tolerance of small scratches and dents. Fortunately I had no need to take advantage of that. They were quite happy that I had arranged excess insurance independently.

Checking the car out and returning it were very slick although they were obviously busy. An hour later, just as we were about to go through security, the Enterprise agent who had accepted my car phoned to say that he had found my credit card in it. He came into the terminal to find me and returned the card refusing to take a tip.

Sadly, I cannot remember his name, but that man goes the extra mile!

Exceptional service.

Reply to: Car hire Nantes Airport
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Nantes