We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus-Nantes Airport to Nantes train station, where pick up?

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
187 posts
2 reviews
Bus-Nantes Airport to Nantes train station, where pick up?

I understand there is a shuttle/bus from the Nantes Airport to Nantes city center that also stops at the train station. The service is Navette Aéroport bus, the service is also under the name Tan Air. Where in the terminal do you get the bus? Or is the pickup point located somewhere near the terminal? Thanks

arewin

8 replies to this topic
Rennes, France
Level Contributor
347 posts
7 reviews
1. Re: Bus-Nantes Airport to Nantes train station, where pick up?

You take the bus as soon as you exit the airport, outside, in front of the terminal.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
187 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: Bus-Nantes Airport to Nantes train station, where pick up?

shamouel

Thanks for the reply. We've been traveling and my phone connection isn't great. Catching the bus was just as easy as you said. I asked the ladies at the information desk and they told me to catch the bus across the street from the station, and we did. It cost 9 Euro and we got to the train station in less than 1/2 hour. Thanks again.

Kolkata (Calcutta...
1 post
3. Re: Bus-Nantes Airport to Nantes train station, where pick up?

how to reach 43 rue fontaine de baronnies, nantes from nantes airport? Is there any train or metro or bus available from airport? How much to pay for it?

Lubeck, Germany
1 post
4. Re: Bus-Nantes Airport to Nantes train station, where pick up?

Ich komme am 16.9.18 um 11.59 am Bahnhof Nantes aus Rennes an. Mein Flugzeug geht um 14.05 nach Hamburg. Wie komme ich am schnellsten zum Flughafen?

Grüße Katharina

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
187 posts
2 reviews
5. Re: Bus-Nantes Airport to Nantes train station, where pick up?

Katharina,

Take an earlier train if you can, but if not then I think a taxi would be the fastest. Good luck, you will need it.

Google Translation

Nehmen Sie einen früheren Zug, wenn Sie können, aber wenn nicht, dann wäre ein Taxi am schnellsten. Viel Glück, du wirst es brauchen.

Arewin

Edited: 09 September 2018, 17:09
London, United...
2 posts
6. Re: Bus-Nantes Airport to Nantes train station, where pick up?

Nantes airport public transport :- an alternative route is taking the #48 bus from just outside the airport terminal to Neustrie tram stop (blue). Journey time to Neustrie is about 5 minutes. Once at Neustrie tram station, the network provides access to Nante city centre (Commerce approx 25 mins; (subject to a green line change) the main railway station 30 mins. Trams run regularly - circa 5-10 mins.

More flexible and cost effective, the ticket is valid for an hour priced (2018) at E1.70 from machines or the bus driver. If you expect to use the local TAN system for a longer period, a 24 hour (+ family) pass is also available.

Level Contributor
21 posts
8 reviews
19 helpful votes
7. Re: Bus-Nantes Airport to Nantes train station, where pick up?

Hi,

Could you pls tell me which bus/trum will run from Neustrie station to the main railway station please?

Thank you

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
187 posts
2 reviews
8. Re: Bus-Nantes Airport to Nantes train station, where pick up?

I don't know the bus number, it is a shuttle that runs every 20 minutes. I picked up the bus in front of the airport directly across from the information desk. I just asked the bus driver if this bus would take me to the train station. This web page https:/…

says the tram only costs 2€, but it takes 35 minutes to get to the station vs 20 min for the bus. I don't know if there is more than one tram on this line, so again ask the driver if it will take you to the train station.

arewin

Reply to: Bus-Nantes Airport to Nantes train station, where pick up?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Nantes