We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flights to Nantes from North West

Which Nantes hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
bolton
Level Contributor
17 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Flights to Nantes from North West

I am going to a wedding in Nantes in June and ideally want to go Friday to Sunday but I am struggling to find direct flights from North West airports. Does anyone know of an alternative route that won't break the bank? Is it easier to go via Paris and then get a train to Nantes or are there any other airports close to Nantes that we could get the train from? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

Loire Valley, France
Level Contributor
56 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flights to Nantes from North West

hi,

I think the only flights from Nantes are charter flights, so you'd have to fly to Paris - then maybe on. Or train. However, there aren't that many as it's the end of the line. Look on the SNCF website - they have plane info as well as trains.

It is easier to get to Nantes from Paris than it is to get to Nantes from other regional airports. There is an airport at Tours (2 hrs drive away) but cr*ay Ryan air use it from Stanstead, so that's no help.

Nantes is a nice town with a great alternative music scene. have a great time.

England
Level Contributor
522 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flights to Nantes from North West

We're flying to Nantes from Liverpool with Ryanair £8 return next month.

3. Re: Flights to Nantes from North West

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2009, 11:21
Get answers to your questions about Nantes