We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Le Flotte from L Rochelle !

Which La Rochelle hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
jersey channel...
Level Contributor
1,087 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Le Flotte from L Rochelle !

Hi All,

Does the bus from LR take you to La Flotte direct ? If so where do we pick it up please.

Also is La Flotte area walkable or would we need bikes !!!! We are a couple with a 5 yr old and are visiting La Flotte just for the day,

Many thanks.

Le Bugue, France
Level Contributor
14,097 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Le Flotte from L Rochelle !

You keep asking the same question over and over. I have said at least twice that you get the bus to La Flotte from either the train station or the Place Verdun. And I posted the bus website, which has the schedules, which one can decipher even if one doesn't read French - it's a time table. They leave about every 20 minutes. In summer they will deposit you anywhere, not just in towns. I've also mentioned that La Flotte is tiny and therefore of course walkable, but if you want bikes, you can do that too. You can also google Ile de Ré and get the island's official website and google La Flotte and get pictures, and so on...

2. Re: Le Flotte from L Rochelle !

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 July 2014, 07:19
Get answers to your questions about La Rochelle