We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paris to Nice

Clearwater
Level Contributor
316 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Paris to Nice

We are vacationing with my boyfriends parents (they are Parisian)...they plan to drive (they do it 3 times a year), but i have limited time 13days and would rather take the train 5hours or fly 2 1/2 hour (because of 1 hour early arrival).

What do you think is the best choice...we have priced both...seems like Air France flies to Nice for 250 euros for 2 or 150 for 2 on the train (but it is dependent on the day etc...).

What do ya'll think? I am leaning towards flying...

I want to spend a week in Cannes (we have an apartment) and the rest in Paris to visit friends and family.

Thanks!

Ohio, USA
Level Contributor
19,004 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Paris to Nice

Check EasyJet for flights from Paris to Nice. I assume the 150 Euros is a RT fare on the train using PREMS fares, yes? If not, if you book far enough ahead (up to 90 days or farther ahead if you travel on the once daily and sometimes less expensive iDTGV) you can find fares as low as 140€ RT for two people.

When are you travelling?

www.easyjet.com

Clearwater
Level Contributor
316 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Paris to Nice

We are going in the end of May so it is about 60days give or take a few days...

So when i checked back in January the rates were really cheap around 60 euros for both each way...;-( We are big planners but not more than 90 days in advance...too bad i really wanted to do the TGV

Thanks!

Ohio, USA
Level Contributor
19,004 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Paris to Nice

See my response on your identical thread in the Paris forum.

4. Re: Paris to Nice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2009, 23:16