We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mallemort

South Jersey
5 posts
Save Topic
Mallemort

We are booked on a Trafalgar tour of Paris and Provence in September and we are staying several nights in Mallemort at Le-Green Pont Royal hotel. I am having trouble finding out much about Mallemort and nothing seems to be available about Le-Green Pont Royal hotel. Can anyone help fill me in on the town & hotel?

provence
Destination Expert
for Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Level Contributor
2,025 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mallemort

Pont Royal is a country club development about 5 miles outside of Mallemort just to the south of the Luberon national park.

The properties are a mix of vacation rentals, the hotel you are staying at and a variety of privately owned properties - all built around a lovely golf course. Your hotel overlooks the 18th green.

If you go to the following web site you will get more info and pictures:-

www.pv-holidays.com (your hotel is called hotel du Golf)

Also do some searches just using pont royal.

When in September are you going to be there?

South Jersey
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Mallemort

Thanks for your help! We arrive on the 17th of September for 4 nights. I see that there is a TripAdvisor entry for Pierre & Vacances Village Pont-Royal en Provence Domaine & Golf de Pont-Royal, Mallemort, 13370, France. Is this the place?

provence
Destination Expert
for Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Level Contributor
2,025 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mallemort

That is the place.

September will be good as the bulk of the tourists will ahve gone and the weather should still be good.

Have a good trip.

DE
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Mallemort

Hello - i am looking at the same tour and would appreciate your feedback on the hotel in question and everything else. Did you enjoy the trip?

Thank you in advance...

Washington state
Level Contributor
681 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Mallemort

Irina--

You might want to send waltlyons a private email with your question. They made their trip last year and may not be looking at this forum to see your question.

To do that, click on where you see "More about waltlyons", then on the new page you will see a place where you can email directly to them.

Of course, maybe other forum members will answer your question as well.

6. Re: Mallemort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 September 2009, 03:18