We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

IIsle sur la Sorgue

Australia
6 posts
Save Topic
IIsle sur la Sorgue

We will be travelling to Provence again next year but the houses in which we usually stay are already booked out. We love I'Isle sur la Sorgue, and the surrounding area (our country house is named "Bonnieux") and wondered if anyone could suggest self catering, reasonably priced accommodation in the area. We would love to stay with people who live in the area and are willing to share their local secretes with us.

provence
Destination Expert
for Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Level Contributor
1,978 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: IIsle sur la Sorgue

It sounds to me as if you would prefer a B&B and there are certainly some well regarded ones in the area that have been recommended in this forum. Perhaps try in the wider Provence forum where you will get more replies

If it is a Gite you are after to self cater then try Cheznous for a variety of properties where you deal directly with the owner who are often English speakers.

Australia
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: IIsle sur la Sorgue

Thank you for thse resources. I will floow them up.

3. Re: IIsle sur la Sorgue

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2009, 01:16