Thanks in part to the suggestions from this forum and Fodor's we are just about done with our planning for our May trip to Provence.
1. Flying into Nice to an apartment on Rue Bonaparte in the Port for 8 nights. Planning on day trips with bus and train.
2. Picking up a car in Nice and driving to Villes Sur Auzon (another apartment) for a week where we plan on making forays into the Vaucluse.
3. Driving to St. Remy for another week stay in an apartment and planning on day trips in Bouche du Rhone and southern part of Luberon.
4. We fly out of Marseille early on Wednesday so we will be staying at the airport Tuesday night.So Saturday afternoon through Tuesday night to do what?
5. I am driving myself crazy trying to plan the perfect last few days and need some serious help!
Do we spend a couple of nights in Cassis with water view relaxing, spend a night or two in Aix, set out further afield to Carcassone? Please help.