We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Advise needed about Cote 'd Azur

Eindhoven
1 post
Save Topic
Advise needed about Cote 'd Azur

My boyfriend and I are planning a car holiday to the Cote d'Azur this August.

We're looking for an apartment to stay, preferably one where we can stay 11 to 12 days, where we also have a parking spot for our car.

We'd love an appartment where the bedroom and kitchen are in a different room, but this is not a real must have, it's more nice to have :)

So far I was not really lucky in finding anything as we can only arrive at earliest on the 7th of August and we have to leave, latest on the 19th. (Yes I know, it's a very very tight schedule).

Another option we might consider, is postponing our holiday for a few weeks and arrive on the 27th of August and leave latest on the 12th of September.

Is there anyone that can recommend me some apartments in that area, or maybe some websites that have accomodation there?

Concerning traffic jams etc, would it make a huge difference to leave in the beginning of August or the end of August?

Thanks in advance for your answers!

provence
Destination Expert
for Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Level Contributor
1,978 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Advise needed about Cote 'd Azur

The start of August is very busy but though still busy at the end of August it is not so crowded.

If you have the choice I would delay your holiday until the latter part of August and early September.

You will stand a much better chance of getting an apartment though most are available for weekly rental.

Try gitesdefrance.fr or cheznous.com for a wide selection of accomodation. If you still want to come in early August you might find a suitable holiday let on the p&v website.

2. Re: Advise needed about Cote 'd Azur

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 January 2010, 06:18