We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Saint-Just, Provence Questions

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
214 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Saint-Just, Provence Questions

Can anyone give my any information on this town??

We want to spend a couple of weeks in Provence. We are looking for a small town as a base and will be doing day trips. A friend has stayed here, but it was a number of years ago. I am looking for any current information and have found very little when I googled the town. Thanks!!

Destination Expert
for Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Level Contributor
3,639 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Saint-Just, Provence Questions

In all honesty, St. Just, which is in the more Western part of the Camargue, is not well centered for exploring Provence.

In order to make valid recommendations regarding places that you may want to consider as valid bases, we really need to know what places you you want to see( especially if there are any "Must" see/visit sites ) and any things that you REALLY want to do while you are exploring Provence.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
13,349 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Saint-Just, Provence Questions

Yes....St.-Just is too far west to efficiently explore Provence. You would likely get up every morning and head east.

Let us know what you are interested in seeing / doing and we can give you some suggestings about a more well centered base.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
214 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Saint-Just, Provence Questions

We want to stay in a very small town/village where we can experience the people and their way of life. We enjoy driving in the countryside and exploring other small towns and their markets. My husband also likes to be near water, river, ocean..... I don't know if this will help narrow it down for me. Thank you for any assistance

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
6,221 posts
458 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Saint-Just, Provence Questions

Bonnieux in the Luberon is one of my favorite small towns but most of the Luberon towns are good bases for the others.

What region do you want to be in?

5. Re: Saint-Just, Provence Questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 July 2014, 06:18