We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Arles or Nimes?

Kansas City
Level Contributor
46 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Arles or Nimes?

We'll be in Provence for a few days this spring and we're wondering which city we should see. If it makes a difference, I've seen a fair share of Roman ruins in Italy, Turkey and even Switzerland. We're also not into art, so the Van Gogh sights aren't a massive pull. I'm a photographer and we both love food (prefer neighborhood restaurants vs super fancy Michelin starred restaurants. Recommendations on which to choose?

French Riviera Day Trip from Nice
121 reviews
from US$103.40*
Special Offer
Monaco and Eze Small-Group Day Trip...
629 reviews
from US$97.60*
US$108.40
French Riviera Small Group Day Trip...
401 reviews
from US$132.10*
Special Offer
Provence Countryside Small Group Day...
451 reviews
from US$97.60*
US$108.40
Nice
Level Contributor
12,655 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Arles or Nimes?

what do you photograph?

Kansas City
Level Contributor
46 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Arles or Nimes?

I specialize in travel photography. Mostly landscapes and architecture, not people.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
13,325 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Arles or Nimes?

Easy to see both. They are only 20 miles from one another.

4. Re: Arles or Nimes?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 September 2014, 05:18