We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

itinerary validation

Brussels, Belgium
Destination Expert
for Seville
Level Contributor
4,110 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
itinerary validation

Hi all,

It is four of us (2 in their 30s and our mothers, in their 60s) quite active and with a car in the Avignon/Provence area in May. We usually like to move around a lot and visit different places in one day. As an example, we did a 5 days route in the Highlands with about 200km of car by day, stopping in different places to visit a village or a castle here and there and sleeping in different places every day....

I'm looking for some validation about this itinerary, if it is too crazy and/or if I'm losing a picturesque or nice place that it is on the way or closeby.

We would like Avignon or Aix-en-Provence to be our base for the 5 days, as distances are not that big I have the impression. Otherwise please let me know if it would be better to settle 2 bases instead of one.

Day 1: Avignon - Gordes - Rousillon - L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue-Avignon

Day 2: Avignon - Carpentras - Orange - Avignon

Day 3: Avignon - Camargue Natural Park - Arles - Avignon

Day 4: Avignon - Aix-en-Provence - something else, the coast, Marseille? - Avignon

Thanks for all your suggestions

m

1. Re: itinerary validation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 February 2015, 06:20