We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Groceries at Total Gas Station

Montreal
Level Contributor
594 posts
64 reviews
Save Topic
Groceries at Total Gas Station

We arrive on a Sunday and need to find a small grocery store that is open for a few basic provisions to tide us over until Monday (wine, breag cheese, mill, charcuterie etc).

It appears that Total offers this in select service station, and specificaly one that is close to MRS and right on our route to Aix. And they are open Sundays until 10pm!

Here is the link:

total.fr/stations-service/restauration-et-bo…

So my questions are: is this a sensible option and wil they stock the articlaes that we are looking for?

Antibes, France
Level Contributor
8,323 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Groceries at Total Gas Station

The shops at filling stations are of course 'convenience 'stores and while choice is limited you will find all those things including wine. Don't however expect prices to be anything like supermarket prices. I reckon the BP one near me (on the Riviera) charges double everywhere else. So limit your purchases to absolute essentials until you can go somewhere else.

Ed

Guildford, England
Level Contributor
5,357 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Groceries at Total Gas Station

When do you arrive on the Sunday as many supermarkets are open Sunday morning?

Montreal
Level Contributor
594 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Groceries at Total Gas Station

Not early enough: 11:30am. We should be in our rental car by 12:30pm with any luck.

4. Re: Groceries at Total Gas Station

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 July 2015, 06:16