We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Les Baux and Aix en Provence

indianapolis
Level Contributor
140 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Les Baux and Aix en Provence

One of the stops on our cruise is Provence(Toulon). Years ago we went to Les Baux and the Provence in a private car and then back to ship. Can anyone recommend a tour company that will take us from the ship to Les Baux and then on to Provence. Any help appreciated

California
Destination Expert
for Grasse
Level Contributor
8,343 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Les Baux and Aix en Provence

Les Baux is actually in Provence. What else in the area do you want to see?

Provence
Level Contributor
811 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Les Baux and Aix en Provence

The best way will probably be to check tours organised with you shipping company.

Baring in mind that Aix is about 1h from Toulon and Les Baux another hour.

It might be a bit too much to do it in one day, esp considering the size of Aix.

Maybe just consider "les baux/ St Remy / Arles or Avignon" which are close to one another. Don't know any one in Toulon but you can probably find this info on the Toulon Tourist Office board site ?

indianapolis
Level Contributor
140 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Les Baux and Aix en Provence

thanks, I think we've decided to rent a car and do our own thing

Provence
Level Contributor
811 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Les Baux and Aix en Provence

better idea

enjoy your trip.

Philippe

indianapolis
Level Contributor
140 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Les Baux and Aix en Provence

Thank you. I will. I have been there before and it is so beautiful, I can't wait to go back

6. Re: Les Baux and Aix en Provence

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 16:15
Get answers to your questions about Aix-en-Provence