We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to get pre paid car rental in Aix ?

Dublin, California
Level Contributor
16 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Where to get pre paid car rental in Aix ?

Hi Guys,

I will be in Aix en provence for 5 days in end of may, I will be coming from Paris to TGV station on Aix. I tried to book paid car rental from different websites but I can not see that option anywhere.

Am I too late for this ? What are the companies I can try to get this paid rental booked ?

thanks a lot

Paris, France
Destination Expert
for Paris, Loire Valley
Level Contributor
23,128 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to get pre paid car rental in Aix ?

What exactly is a pre paid car rental and how does it differ from any other car rental? Are you possibly referring to using a broker, such as Autoeurope or Kemwel, which is paid in advance of pickup?

Dublin, California
Level Contributor
16 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to get pre paid car rental in Aix ?

yes I mean paid in advance as compare to Avis or Hertz where you just reserve the car. With only reservation, there is no guarantee that they will have a car for me once I get there.

Paris, France
Destination Expert
for Paris, Loire Valley
Level Contributor
23,128 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to get pre paid car rental in Aix ?

www.autoeurope.com

www.kemwel.com

Here are two of the most popular. I have used Autoeurope for many, many years. You should know that their quotes do not include local taxes and fees such as location surcharges (for train station or airport pickup), environmental fees (on cars with automatic transmissions), additional driver fees, or road tax.

You might want to check carefully the various types of insurance offered/covered.

Palo Alto...
Level Contributor
3,183 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to get pre paid car rental in Aix ?

Have you tried Hotwire?

5. Re: Where to get pre paid car rental in Aix ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 May 2015, 06:16