We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bullfight tickets in Arles

Which Arles hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Florida
9 posts
Save Topic
Bullfight tickets in Arles

Is it necessary to pre-purchase tickets for the bullfights in Arles during the Feria du Riz for the second weekend this September 2014?

1. Re: Bullfight tickets in Arles

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 19 August 2014, 19:11
California
Destination Expert
for Grasse
Level Contributor
8,210 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bullfight tickets in Arles

Some of the bullfights do not involve injuring the bulls; perhaps that's what the OP is after?

Le Bugue, France
Level Contributor
14,097 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bullfight tickets in Arles

Oh for heaven's sake, just answer the question. No one asked for a moral judgment. I'd get tickets online, as it's a popular event: arenes-arles.com/reservations/reservations.h…

4. Re: Bullfight tickets in Arles

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 19 August 2014, 19:11
Florida
9 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Bullfight tickets in Arles

Thank you.....it was the answer I was looking for.

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
19 posts
249 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bullfight tickets in Arles

When I was there, they had the bull races (not the full bull fight.) I was able to purchase tickets a couple days in advance and it wasn't near full. However, if you want to go to the actual Feria, I'd buy my tickets in advance--just to be sure!!

Florida
9 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Bullfight tickets in Arles

I think I will buy the tickets ahead of time....it is not only the Feria but the International Photography festival as well. I fear the city of Arles will be very busy!

Hilton Head, South...
Level Contributor
65 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Bullfight tickets in Arles

They dont kill the bull. they grab a little red ribbon tied between the horns

Florida
9 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Bullfight tickets in Arles

This is true but during the Rice Festival (Feria du Riz) the Spanish style of bullfighting is chosen over the Provence style. The bulls are sacrificed. ):

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
2,425 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Bullfight tickets in Arles

I believe that Arles is the only place in France where they do still kill the bull. This is true for the Easter Feria. I do not know if it holds for others during the year.

And, yes, Arles is wall to wall cars and people during Feria. Add a huge street market on Saturday. If you see any safe and legal parking, snag it!