We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

help for evenings

pittsburgh
Level Contributor
58 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
help for evenings

Hello:

I'm taking a trip where i will have two evening trip where i will have two evenings free in avignon. Traveling with my daughter (12) and several college age students. Any suggestions? Thanks.

_joe

Geneva, Switzerland
Destination Expert
for Geneva, Liechtenstein, Air Travel
Level Contributor
4,704 posts
539 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: help for evenings

"La Vache à Carreaux" (http://www.vache-carreaux.com/) is a great restaurant with affordable prices. And if one of you can play either piano or guitar, ask to be in the "Bar à Vache": this is their bar, but behind it is a second room that is privatised for groups (15+) but also available for dinner (and yes, there is a piano and a guitar for guests!). And the bar is very smooth (so perfectly OK with teens). See the reviews on TA.

Traverse City...
Level Contributor
3,743 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: help for evenings

Your group might find this a fun evening. There is a latino restaurant/dance spot we found called "La Bodeguita Cubana." Most nights there is open dancing - preceded by free instructions. Just do a search...there are a couple of YouTube videos of the dancing, the instructions, and more. Things start around 9 or 10, I think (For the dancing. No obligaton to eat there too)....Easy to get to, just exit via the St Michel gate, then 2 or 3 blocks to the left.

3. Re: help for evenings

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 20:40