We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shopping in Avignon

Norway
7 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Shopping in Avignon

We are a family with teens aged 14-19, the teen segment desperately want to go shopping in Avignon. Typical goods they want to buy is clothes and female accessories....Would it be best to go shopping in center of Avignon,, or would You recommend eventual shopping malls outside of town ?

London, UK
Level Contributor
7,040 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shopping in Avignon

Out of town shopping malls are not the norm in France and, to my eyes, there would be plenty of shopping opportunities in town.

Bedoin, France
Level Contributor
4,908 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Shopping in Avignon

Most definitely center of Avignon. Far better choices than the large shopping malls, plus some of the same shops from the malls are located in the center of Avignon..

Fairbanks, Alaska
Level Contributor
1,656 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Shopping in Avignon

One of the only malls ive been to in France is in Avignon - where I was shopping for a gift for my teenage daughter. It had a nice selection of stores. http://v2.cap-sud.fr/?q=node/58

Kansas City, USA
Level Contributor
254 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Shopping in Avignon

Your kids will have a blast shopping inside the walls. Lots of trendy shops, tons of great stuff.

We left a whooooole lot of our money there last time we were there...

Have a great time!

Mark

5. Re: Shopping in Avignon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2013, 19:16
Get answers to your questions about Avignon