We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Avignon to Viviers by public transport

Westford...
Level Contributor
155 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Avignon to Viviers by public transport

Am looking at options for going to Viviers by public transport. Train to Montelimar, then a taxi? Train to Pierrelatte, then a taxi? I would really appreciate any help with this! Trip is in very early planning stages, so I don't know what day of the week we would be traveling.

Traverse City...
Level Contributor
3,753 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Avignon to Viviers by public transport

If it's any help, I see there's a train that makes 2 stops - in Valence and Chambery. Roughly a 3 and a half hour trip, arrives in V du Lac, price of 30e. On the French rail site - "Voyages-sncf.com" . Good luck!

Westford...
Level Contributor
155 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Avignon to Viviers by public transport

Playaguya, Thanks for your response. I do appreciate it. Unfortunately, I should have been more specific ... am trying to get to Viviers-sur-Rhone, not Viviers-du-Lac. So confusing! Also, I'm not sure how I managed to post my query twice, but my apologies for doing so.

3. Re: Avignon to Viviers by public transport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 September 2013, 10:17