We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Avignon Apartment Rental : 3 Falcons

Which Avignon hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
albuquerque
Level Contributor
963 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Avignon Apartment Rental : 3 Falcons

I just finished a stay at 3 falcons in Avignon(Home Away # 622603). This may be the most beautiful home I've ever stayed in - the pictures are gorgeous but still don't do it justice. It's lovely with stone walls, wooden shutters on the doors, beautiful furnishings, and a wonderful private courtyard.

There are 2 bedrooms in the main house (1 master upstairs, twin downstair) and another across the courtyard in a separate small building). 3 baths, all with WC separated from showers which is perfect for a family or group traveling together. There are also 2 living areas, one upstairs open to the kitchen/dining area and one downstairs where there is also a sofa bed. The neighborhood is wonderful with all needed shops within a block or two. The owner, Elisabeth Young, is responsive to all needs . I highly recommend this apartment for a stay in Avignon.

Palm Springs...
Level Contributor
5 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Avignon Apartment Rental : 3 Falcons

Interested to read about this housing arrangement in Avignon. I am looking to spend a month there and would prefer not to rent a car for the entire time…is this place centrally located? Expensive?

albuquerque
Level Contributor
963 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Avignon Apartment Rental : 3 Falcons

The location is great. We walked everywhere. It's just outside of the main tourist area around the palace of the popes (10 min tops) and in a residential area with great shops and restaurants. Also 5 min from Les Halle's, the big market. Expense is a relative thing. We were sitting the cost 4 ways so it was reasonable. For a single person it would be pricey. Costs are listed on the home away site. We paid about 1800 euro for 10 days.

Edited: 30 April 2014, 19:30
Palm Springs...
Level Contributor
5 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Avignon Apartment Rental : 3 Falcons

Thanks so much for your prompt reply!

It sounds wonderful and I'll look at the website.

All best,

Sharon

PS I fell in love with Los Poblanos in September of 2012. Suited me to a T!

albuquerque
Level Contributor
963 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Avignon Apartment Rental : 3 Falcons

I love Los Poblanos too !

Kansas City, USA
Level Contributor
254 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Avignon Apartment Rental : 3 Falcons

The apartment you rented is just doors down from the one we usually rent. The neighborhood is fantastic!

SO glad you had a good time.

Cheers!

Mark

Watertown, Wisconsin
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Avignon Apartment Rental : 3 Falcons

I have just returned from a trip in which myself, a sister, and 2 friends stayed here for three nights May 3rd-May 6th. Even though I had seen pictures of this apartment, and was excited to see it for real, I was amazed the first step into this place. Absolutely beautiful. Every morning we had breakfast at the table on 2nd floor by the kitchen. The natural stone of the walls and wood beams on the ceilings made it so cozy. We used only the 2 bedrooms in main part of the apartment, but the rooms across the courtyard would be perfect for a larger family. Having the courtyard for ourselves was also a plus. This apartment is only 5 minutes from the

train station, since we came here from Paris. We walked it and had no trouble getting there. I would highly recommend this apartment to anyone. Sharie-from Watertown Wi. USA

7. Re: Avignon Apartment Rental : 3 Falcons

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 May 2015, 05:16