We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Auchan in Le Pontet to Avignon

Scotland
Level Contributor
298 posts
304 reviews
Save Topic
Auchan in Le Pontet to Avignon

I have been going to France for a few years now and we always hire a car. We like to go Avignon for the day but this year we don't have anyone to drive us in (we like to have a few drinks while we are there hence why we don't want to take the car).

We know there is a bus that goes from the centre of Le Pontet to Avignon but doing a Google search I couldn't find anything to say the bus goes from Auchan Le Pontet to Avignon. Auchan is closer to the camp site.

Is there a bus from there and if so what website would I use to get a timetable. If not then we can go into Le Pontet and catch the bus from there.

Thanks guys.

Montelimar, France
Level Contributor
1,301 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Auchan in Le Pontet to Avignon

You'll find frequent buses from the ARCHICOTE -Sorgues bus stop to Avignon Gare during the day, but it seems the last one back is around 8:30pm from the gare routière.

Hope you'll find a late return...for some more drinks 8-))

http://www.tcra.fr/ri/?rub_code=4&noscript=0

Scotland
Level Contributor
298 posts
304 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Auchan in Le Pontet to Avignon

Thanks. That but stop at Auchan is where I thought the bus went from. Tbh if we've been in town all afternoon getting the bus back at 8 would probably be ok.

Thanks again for the help. I'll use that website when we get there so we can decide which day to go etc.

3. Re: Auchan in Le Pontet to Avignon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 July 2015, 07:15