We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Guided bike tour near avignon

Montreal, Canada
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Guided bike tour near avignon

Heading to Avignon in August and looking for a guided bike tour for 1 day. Any recommendations? I can only find self-guided bike tours or longer tours, but I do not have the time. Please advise.

Monte-Carlo, Monaco
Destination Expert
for Monte-Carlo, Monaco
Level Contributor
2,052 posts
262 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Guided bike tour near avignon

In Avignon or near Avignon? Where do you want this tour to take place? Avignon itself is best explored on foot. Many bike hire shops offer guided options, try googling 'location velo' and your destination then check out what each shop has to offer.

Montreal, Canada
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Guided bike tour near avignon

Outside Avignon. The websites look like they only rent bikes and offer itineraries. I am looking for a tour with a guide. Thank you so much for getting back to me. Do you know of a company in particular?

Monte-Carlo, Monaco
Destination Expert
for Monte-Carlo, Monaco
Level Contributor
2,052 posts
262 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Guided bike tour near avignon

I know a very good company in Beaumes de Venise where they will guide you for an hour or a day, and anything in between, but that would be mainly in the Dentelles and thereabouts. It's worth enquiring with rental companies in the area you want to explore, they might be able to find a guide for you.

4. Re: Guided bike tour near avignon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2015, 05:17