We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

French Riveira w/ small children

Oakville, Canada
Level Contributor
82 posts
1 review
Save Topic
French Riveira w/ small children

A few questions:

1) We'd like to rent a condo, which town would you suggest we stay in that is family friendly and not too expensive?

2) What airport would be the most economical to fly into? We'll be renting a car, so it is ok if we have to drive a bit.

Takapuna, New...
Level Contributor
3,479 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: French Riveira w/ small children

Not sure what you mean by family friendly. If you are after a resort with pools, a childrens' club and BBQ's on the lawn, I can't help. But, for a family who want to experience the Cote d'Azur with or without a car, my choice would be Antibes. The old town in small enough to walk around and mostly flat, there is a public beach in the town, a good choice of restaurants and many condos with secure parking. It is also pretty easy to get to and from the A8 and along the coast road to Cannes, Nice and further afield. There is a small water park (Aquasplash), a Picasso Museum, a daily covered market, the Museum and Glass Gallery inland at Biot. You would fly in to Nice - Cote d'Azur airport, about 15km from Antibes.

For accommodation I can recommend French Riviera Rentals.

frenchrivierarentals.co.uk/accommodation.html

http://tinyurl.com/lyzmmmz

Oakville, Canada
Level Contributor
82 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: French Riveira w/ small children

Thank you so much! That gives me a great start, I had no idea where to start looking.

3. Re: French Riveira w/ small children

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 March 2015, 05:18