We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Group of 7 Students staying in mandelieu looking for advice!

Vienna, Austria
1 post
Save Topic
Group of 7 Students staying in mandelieu looking for advice!

HI!

We are 7 Students from Austria (22-24). We already booked a beautiful house in Mandelieu-la-Napoule for the first week of August. We plan to drive from austria by car which we'll rent in Vienna. We want to see and do as much as possible. Our budget includes fuel for 1000km around the Cote d'azur. We would like to visit all the big famous cities, Cannes, Monaco, Nice, St. Tropez.

But we still dont know what to do there.

Please give us some advice about the things worth seeing/spending money on. Which beaches are the nicest? Where to go clubbing/beach clubbing. There are those famous clubs like NIKKI Beach, club 55 which really impress me and i would like to go there but also not ruin my budget.

how to make the best of 1 week at the cote D'azur?

Thank you

1. Re: Group of 7 Students staying in mandelieu looking for advice!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 July 2015, 06:17