We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation near train station

Which Antibes hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
20 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Accommodation near train station

Hi

I have been looking at accommodation which is quite close to the train station in Antibes. It looks like it is on Avenue Robert Soleau.

I am just wondering if this is a good place to stay for a week in Antibes without a car.

Is it a safe area? Is it noisy? How far from old town, beach etc?

Thanks

Antibes, France
Level Contributor
8,694 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Accommodation near train station

Ave Robert Soleau is a quiet tree lined street mainly banks,offices,apartment blocks, couple of local-type (no tourist) cafes. Definitely the quiet end of town but only 15/20 mins walk to Old Town,popular Gravette Beach, 3 supermarkets. Station at the top end of the street. An excellent choice.

You need have no worries day or night in the town except for inebriated yachties in Le Blue Lady pub.

Ed

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
20 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Accommodation near train station

Thanks so much for your reply, Ed.

I am having trouble finding nice apartments with availability for our stay so it's good to know that it's not a bad area.

Is train the best transport option from Nice airport? Our flight gets in at 9pm on a Thursday and we leave again at 9.25pm on the following Thursday.

3. Re: Accommodation near train station

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2015, 05:16