We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apartments to rent in cannes

Which Cannes hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
26 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Apartments to rent in cannes

Hi, can anyone recommend an apartment for 4 people in Cannes - 6 nights in August - good location- $250 budget per night

Finland
Level Contributor
845 posts
208 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Apartments to rent in cannes

Have a look at this, for example homelidays.com/cannes/…AnchorPhotos

August is haute saison, so beware the best ones are often booked already early in the year. But as Cannes is a conference town, there is a lot of supply for furnished apartments.

Examples of websites:

www.homelidays.com

www.abritel.fr

www.ownersdirect.com

www.homeaway.com

www.interhome.com

You will also find vacation rentals here at TA.

Ireland
Level Contributor
3,271 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Apartments to rent in cannes

Try www.holidaylettings.co.uk

Level Contributor
4,140 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Apartments to rent in cannes

Cannes has an excellent choice of rental apartments and there should still be good availability.

Your budget should allow you to find an apartment in a nice area- (the apartment referenced above does not look like a particularly good example) but you may have to pay for 7 night' s accommodation as August is high season

I would personally stick with the websites which are english language first-

www.holiday-rentals.co.uk, ownersdirect

and holidaylettings for example.

Let me know if you need further input or help

Finland
Level Contributor
845 posts
208 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Apartments to rent in cannes

SOOOZ, I note that many very nice apts are already booked in August. I wanted to show an example of a place meeting the price level (note USD not EUR) in August. There is a huge discount in rents off season, but in this case one has to pay full fare. As you come from the USA, you do not want to look what's left for last minute bookers.

Level Contributor
4,140 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Apartments to rent in cannes

FinlandTimo

Certainly some but not all nice apartments in Cannes are already booked in August .

The websites mentioned have currency conversion tools if you check.

Often the primary website in english is translated onto partner ones which are not fully updated hence my suggestion to use the english (UK) language based ones first

I think the OP is from Australia- the price may in be Australian dollars not USD ??

Edited: 06 April 2012, 14:27
Finland
Level Contributor
845 posts
208 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Apartments to rent in cannes

Sorry for mixing the dollars here. I do recognize that Melbourne is in Australia as Stavanger is in Norway... Well the price of the example I quoted was lowish, accommodating well to AUD which converts to less EUR than USD. The apartment was somewhat typical average I think. True gems are not that easy to find, really. The "situation" with EUR currently works in favour of AUD, as well.

From experience I would say that the best rentals are the least likely to be available later on, so booking well in advance really makes sense to me. I know from experience also, that there are also a number of those better price/quality villas or apartments which are regularly pre-booked for the certain weeks by regular tenants.

The alternative to planning and booking in time would be save the booking for the last minute deals.

kent
Level Contributor
216 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Apartments to rent in cannes

If you are quick you may find vacancies for about 1000 AUD at Suite Affaire Cannes Vieux-Port via www.booking.com. Aparthotel . Seems a good price for August has it has a 8.1 rating, Although its on the old port side its still within a 5 to 10 min walk to the main market, shops and other amenities and only about 2 to the nearest beach,

8. Re: Apartments to rent in cannes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 23:16