We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any experience booking with AmericanVacationLiving.com?

London, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Any experience booking with AmericanVacationLiving.com?

I'm interested in renting one of this advertiser's apartments. However, I'm a little concerned that they've been advertising on TripAdvisor since 2010 & have 22 listings, but only one - bad - review.

If you have any experience of your dealings I'd be most grateful for your feedback.

Many thanks!

Antibes, France
Level Contributor
9,483 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Any experience booking with AmericanVacationLiving.com?

I do not know anything about the advertiser but I am surprised there is a bad review. This is because bad reviews are censored - the reason why you usually see only good ones of apartments.

Ed

New York City, New...
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Any experience booking with AmericanVacationLiving.com?

I was wondering if you ever ended up booking with americanvacationliving.com? I'm considering renting out a property from them, but can't seem to find many reviews of them online. Thanks!

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
13,126 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Any experience booking with AmericanVacationLiving.com?

Do you not think that it is flawed logic to rent a property in France through / with a company called American Vacation Living?

4. Re: Any experience booking with AmericanVacationLiving.com?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 December 2014, 05:17