We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cannes to Pampelonne in May

Leeds, United...
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Cannes to Pampelonne in May

I would like to take a day trip to Pampelonne Beach at the end of May from Cannes. I understand that there is no regular water-taxi service from Cannes to St Tropez until June - is that right? And, if so, how will we get from Cannes to St Tropez to pick up a taxi to Pampelonne?

Thanks

Nice, France
Destination Expert
for Nice, Eze, Monaco
Level Contributor
1,777 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cannes to Pampelonne in May

you are right boat trip start from 30th of May

trans-cote-azur.co.uk/cannes-saint-tropez.php

so a very long trip for you (and not cheap):

- train from cannes to saint raphael

+ bus or boat = from saint raphael to saint tropez

+ bus or taxi = from saint tropez to pampelonne

do not forget = taxi is a luxury option in the french riviera, even small distance

(for instance= nice to cannes or monaco = about 30 min and already 80-100 euros)

Leeds, United...
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Cannes to Pampelonne in May

Thanks for your reply. We do not leave until 31 May, so I guess we could take the water taxi service if it starts on 30 May? Water taxi from Cannes to St Tropez then road taxi to Pampelonne?

Nice, France
Destination Expert
for Nice, Eze, Monaco
Level Contributor
1,777 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cannes to Pampelonne in May

yes, but e-mail the company to be sure they start exactly the 31th

and after I think you will have local bus to pampelonne, ask also at the boat company by e-mail, may be they know the best way/bus (or saint tropez tourist office) OR taxi

4. Re: Cannes to Pampelonne in May

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10 May 2013, 19:05
5. Re: Cannes to Pampelonne in May

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 May 2014, 05:16