We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nights out in Cannes?

Which Cannes hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kendal, United...
Level Contributor
30 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Nights out in Cannes?

Coming this Thursday/fri/sat/sun night is there lots of good bars clubs that aren't to pricy, also would like a good club that's very French not to touristy, so we get a good feel of French life? Thanks s.

Level Contributor
4,140 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nights out in Cannes?

Cannes has a great selection of bars and clubs in the network of small streets off the Croisette and rue d'Antibes in the area between the Grand Hotel and the old port . Many bars have an early evening happy hour, but prices can be high if you choose a popular venue, like anywhere else.

Clubs cater to an international clientele and I am struggling to think of one that is French and not touristy, but maybe someone else can help

Enjoy!

Kendal, United...
Level Contributor
30 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nights out in Cannes?

Great thanks, I have just herd a few bad story's of being over charged eg..two drinks £45 , think I will be asking before I order!,,, fab thanks again. Ps... As you know your stuff, on our day back to nice airport my plan is to get there lunch time as we don't need to be at airport till 7pm , how far is the town from the airport?.. Thinking of getting the express bus to airport store our bags if we can ?. then go into nice itselfe then back to airport, would a taxi be a lot ?.

Level Contributor
4,140 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nights out in Cannes?

Yes do check drinks prices before you order :)

On your last day, can I suggest that you take the train from Cannes to Nice Ville train station and store your luggage in the lockers there, wander round Nice, then take the express airport bus 99 from Nice rail station direct to the airport in time for your flight (6 euros fare).

It's quicker and easier than storing luggage at the airport and you will save on fares.

There are other buses from the rail station in Nice to the airport, but the direct bus will be easiest

…aeroport.fr/Passengers/…4294

Rail schedule here

…ter-sncf.com/Images/Paca/Tridion/Fiche04_ma…

Kendal, United...
Level Contributor
30 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nights out in Cannes?

Thank you ;-)

5. Re: Nights out in Cannes?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 August 2014, 06:18