We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

To visit Provence

Malmesbury, United...
1 post
Save Topic
To visit Provence

Hi,

I want to get help with the itinerary for my visiting to Provence. I have only two days and two nights. I will start from Cannes and back to Antibes. Thanks!

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
13,126 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: To visit Provence

You are talking about the Cote d'Azur. Antibes and Cannes are only 10 kms from one another. What is it that you want to do?

Antibes, France
Level Contributor
9,480 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: To visit Provence

Yes Cannes and Antibes are only 15 mins apart by train. In 2 days using the regular 2 or 3 trains an hour you can probably cover Juan les Pins, Nice, Villefranche and Monaco. A bit rushed but doable.

Ed

3. Re: To visit Provence

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2014, 05:18