We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ONE Free Day--Where Would You Go?

Which Cannes hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Washington DC...
Level Contributor
132 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
ONE Free Day--Where Would You Go?

I'll be in Cannes for 3 days with 1 full day left open. There are SO many options in the SoF. Don't think I could explore more than 2 cities (most likely just 1) so what's your top choice to visit from Cannes??? Thanks!

Guildford, United...
Level Contributor
6,198 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: ONE Free Day--Where Would You Go?

Nice & perhaps Eze.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
5,014 posts
188 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: ONE Free Day--Where Would You Go?

Nice Old Town and Antibes. Agree with Ed on the Picasso Museum and the covered market. And the gorgeous Peynet museum. There was a shuttle bus from the train station when we were there. Is it still running?

Antibes, France
Level Contributor
8,522 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: ONE Free Day--Where Would You Go?

Bus 14 still runs from Antibes station into town -fare 1.5 euro. But this is the new town and to get to the picturesque Old Town, Ramparts,Market etc you will be quicker walking along the Quays from the station, around 20 mins.

Ed

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
132 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: ONE Free Day--Where Would You Go?

OMG, so many options!!! My trip is really too short! It will be painful to have to decide. I am going to explore Nice (Palais Lascaris looks awesome!) and explore one more town. I'm undecided if I'll do Grasse, Eze or Villefranche but I will try to get some sort of itinerary down in the next 2 days. Thanks again for ALL your helpful tips and suggestions!

Edited: 26 May 2014, 19:08
Nice
Level Contributor
12,655 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: ONE Free Day--Where Would You Go?

Go to musee massena in Nice as well, for a look at some amazing interiors from a later period [Belle Epoque] and there are also lots of Baroque churches

16. Re: ONE Free Day--Where Would You Go?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 May 2015, 07:16