We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Train from Cannes to Paris in August

Which Cannes hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
24 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Train from Cannes to Paris in August

I have booked train tickets for the 10.06am train from Cannes to Paris for 19th August.

I will be staying at 7 Avenue d'Annam, Cannes.

Is the best way to get to the station by taxi. There will be four of us plus luggage.

Thanks for any information.

Level Contributor
4,140 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Train from Cannes to Paris in August

It looks as if you are staying very close to the Polyclinique bus stop ( 2 mins walk).

There are 2 local bus lines which stop there - ligne 4 and ligne 7

Marcehal Joffre is the bus stop closest to the rail station (approx 3 mins walk) near Monoprix supermarket as a marker . It is just before the Hotel de Ville bus station area by the old harbour which is only around 5 minutes walk from the rail station if you miss Marechal Joffre

Bus fare 1.5 euro per person. The bus ride is under 20 minutes

Ligne 4 at 08.40 or Ligne 7 at 08.45 from the Polyclinique stop would get you to the rail station in (very) good time for your TGV on 19th

Timetables here ( you want the direction Hotel de Ville)

http://palmbus.fr/en/timetable-routes/

You may well be making use of the same buses if you go into the centre of Cannes during your stay and I would suggest that you check the route while you are there to see if you think it's feasible for your departure day with luggage

Otherwise it's a taxi- I would guess the fare will be around 25 euros plus if you have luggage, but ask for quotes

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
24 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Train from Cannes to Paris in August

Thank you so much for the information. That really is a great help to us.

3. Re: Train from Cannes to Paris in August

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 August 2015, 06:16