We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Way to Travel from Eze to Villefranche Old Town

Sarnia, Canada
Level Contributor
485 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Best Way to Travel from Eze to Villefranche Old Town

We have four full days in Nice in July and I've come to the conclusion that we need a day and a half to do all of the things we're interested in doing in Cap Ferrat and Villefranche. We are planning to be in Eze Village on a Tuesday morning and would like to have lunch at Chateau Eza. Following lunch (I'm thinking w'll be finished lunch by 2:30), I thought we could travel to Villefranche and rent ebikes for several hours to tour Cap Ferrat. Eco-Loc, the ebike rental place is open from 9:00 to 6:00. This would give us time the following day (Wednesday) to tour the two villas and have lunch at Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild followed by the 3:00-5:00 cruise from the Hotel Welcome area in Villefranche. What are the public transit options for travelling from Eze Village to Villefranche (Hotel Welcome area)? How time consuming are these options? I went to the lignesdazur site to plan the route but it would not co-operate. Your thoughts on this itinerary are also appreciated.

Sarnia, Canada
Level Contributor
485 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Way to Travel from Eze to Villefranche Old Town

Another approach that I'm considering is travelling on the Tuesday from Eze Village by bus to Beaulieu-sur-Me. I believe that I read somewhere that the bus that links Eze Village and Eze-sur-Mer also goes to Beaulieu. Then, we'd visit the two villas, leaving the ebike tour until the Wednesday. (Our hotel is in NIce).

If the Eze bus does go directly to Beaulieu after dropping people off in Eze-sur-Mer, this might cut down on travel connections, leaving us more time to enjoy the rest of the afternoon on Tuesday.

2. Re: Best Way to Travel from Eze to Villefranche Old Town

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 17:41