We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day or overnight trip to the snow?

Level Contributor
50 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Day or overnight trip to the snow?

Anyone know if you can take a day trip or an overnight trip from Eze Bord de Mer to the snow around this time of year?

My partner and I, along with our baby are currently staying in Eze sur Mer and would like to see some snow. We're not interested in skiing etc. We possibly have access to a car but would prefer to get train or bus and because of the baby don't want to do any long journeys.

Any advice or suggestions gratefully appreciated.

Nice, France
Destination Expert
for Nice, Eze, Monaco
Level Contributor
1,845 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Day or overnight trip to the snow?

from nice center (ski bus) or nice saint jean d'angely /vauban (regular line including village)

you have some bus and you could do a day trip

if you don't care to ski, use regular line to isola 2000 - auron - valberg...

that will be cheaper (maximum 5 euros per person I think)

about 1h30 or 2h maximum for one way

you could also sleep one night there if you wish

2. Re: Day or overnight trip to the snow?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 December 2013, 06:15