We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

from nice to eze village and villefranche sur mer

Martinsburg...
3 posts
Save Topic
from nice to eze village and villefranche sur mer

i will be in nice this summer and planning a trip to eze village and ville franche with 6 young adults! can you help me with the buses, trains etc.. they would like to spend the afternoon on the beach. what is the best thing to do take the bus to eze, visit the village then villfranche for the rest of the day and back to nice by train? how do you get from eze village to villefranche? thanks for your help.

Edited: 10 March 2013, 22:18
Nice
Level Contributor
12,655 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: from nice to eze village and villefranche sur mer

Bus 82 from Nice vauban or stop segurane to Eze village ,

later bus 83 toi Beaulieu, then short walk to Villefranche

return to Nice by bus 100 or train

bus 82

http://www.lignesdazur.com/ftp/lignes_FR/ligne%2082%20(au%2004%2007%2011).pdf

bus 83

http://www.lignesdazur.com/ftp/lignes_FR/ligne%2083%20(au%2004%2009%2012).pdf

bus 100

cg06.fr/cms/…100.pdf

Martinsburg...
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: from nice to eze village and villefranche sur mer

thank you very much.

Martinsburg...
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: from nice to eze village and villefranche sur mer

thank you very much for your help.

Albuquerque, New...
Level Contributor
20 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: from nice to eze village and villefranche sur mer

If I purchase a day pass in Nice on Lignes d'azur, can I use this pass to go from Nice to Eze, Villefranche-sur-Mer and back to Nice?

Louisville, Kentucky
Level Contributor
5,226 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: from nice to eze village and villefranche sur mer

Your trip from the 83 bus stop to Villefranche will be the reverse of the route my daughter and I took, but in the link below, you can reverse the visuals. Basically, you stay on the roads that "hug" the coast and walk down the steps that bring you to the VF beach and towards the harbor. The names of the streets change frequently, but the route is pretty much straightforward along the coastline:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187216-i137-k5935…

The 83 route will terminate in Beaulieu, so it's easy to know where to get off.

This map might also be helpful, and you can move it between Beaulieu and Villefranche. Your arrival point in Beaulieu will be close to the second and larger of the two harbors - not the smaller one where you can see the beach in the satellite version. Along your way, however, you will walk past this point.

annuaire-mairie.fr/plan-beaulieu-sur-mer.html

Your final street before the stairway is Av. Louise Bordes, and since you are traveling with young adults, they might find it interesting that you will pass the Villa Nellcote. This will be along along this last stretch, and it's where the the Rolling Stones recorded "Exile on Main Street."

…wordpress.com/2011/…

This might be a spot for a fun group photo op.

Have a great trip!

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
1,703 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: from nice to eze village and villefranche sur mer

I'm considering the same route posted above. Does the day pass work or do I need to buy 3 separate bus tickets?

7. Re: from nice to eze village and villefranche sur mer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 July 2014, 05:15