We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travelling from Nice airport to La Baume - Frejus

Which Frejus hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
7 posts
Save Topic
Travelling from Nice airport to La Baume - Frejus

I want to know how to get from Nice airport to Frejus by public transport please, train or bus. Any connection.

Thanks

Edited: 09 June 2011, 22:12
Great Brington...
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Travelling from Nice airport to La Baume - Frejus

I am going from nice airport to the centre of frejus on the 19th June is it best .to have return bus ticket. and how much does it cost, we are three oap our first trip to France, I am asking this to help my grandma plan the best way for them.

Thanks

Nice
Level Contributor
12,655 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Travelling from Nice airport to La Baume - Frejus

bus 20 - 11 euros 50 single

www.info-ler.fr/doc/ficheshoraires/fh20.pdf

or bus 3003 - 15 euros single

http://www.varlib.fr/cg83/content/download/2064/8695/version/5/file/CG83-L3003-LIGNES+DU+VAR-mars2012.pdf

buy singles for the bus that suits the time best

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
23. Re: Travelling from Nice airport to La Baume - Frejus

We are also travelling to Frejus to the mercure Thalassa hotel in mid August from Nice airport, I was thinking I had to bus to the train station and then train to Frejus as was told by someone that the traffic would be slowing up the bus travel down the coast.

Bus sounds like an easier option to us being very tired older travellers, as long as we get on the right numbered bus to Frejus.

Any hints to get to the hotel would be great as the travel agents don't tell you much .

Thanks Maree

Great Brington...
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Travelling from Nice airport to La Baume - Frejus

Hi Maree,

Bus from airport cost 15euro each the number 303 from platform 2. times I used was 12-35 but they only go 4 times a day so check this. The hotel you are going to is in Frejus port and the coach stops at either St Raphael or Frejus your best bet stop at Frejus then taxi to hotel.

the bus takes approx 1hr 15mins make sure you have correct money as you pay on the coach.

Have a super time its a great place to stay.

regards Billy.

Nice
Level Contributor
12,655 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Travelling from Nice airport to La Baume - Frejus

Buy ticket on bus for number 3003 from Terminal 1 - quai 5 & Terminal 2 - but for bus number 20 from : Terminal 1 - quai 4 you have to buy the tickets from the ticket office before boarding

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
26. Re: Travelling from Nice airport to La Baume - Frejus

Thankyou for your help Billy.

I have managed to download the timetable and the one that connects at 15.45 and then as you say taxi to the hotel which hopefully isn't too far and costly . Great to hear a nice place to stay, we have been wanting to do our big O.E.since we were teenagers and now in our 60s and on a budget and a whirlwind 3 weeks. Thanks again Maree.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
27. Re: Travelling from Nice airport to La Baume - Frejus

Thankyou for your advise. I have managed to download the timetable for bus 3003. It leaves airport 15.45 would be right for us if we miss this one then bus 20 would have to be the next one . I have not found a timetable for bus 20.

Thankyou

Maree

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
28. Re: Travelling from Nice airport to La Baume - Frejus

not sure which terminal easy jet arrives form Paris to Nice, I suppose this would make a difference to which bus we would take to Port Frejus

Maree

Newcastle upon...
2 posts
Save Reply
29. Re: Travelling from Nice airport to La Baume - Frejus

Hi,

My parents are travelling to La Baume from Nice airport on Tuesday 18th Sept and returning on Sat 29th Sept. Do you have current information of bus numbers and times?

Thank you!

Newcastle upon...
2 posts
Save Reply
30. Re: Travelling from Nice airport to La Baume - Frejus

Oh their flight arrives in Nice at 13.05pm and departs at 22.00pm. Any help would be great- I'm worried about leaving them to their own devices!