We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

English speaking Vets in Frejus

Malvern, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
21 reviews
Save Topic
English speaking Vets in Frejus

Hi can anyone please email me contact info etc of any English speaking vets in or near Frejus that can give the tapeworm treatment to come back into England

Thanks in advance for your help

andiwatling@live.co.uk

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
1,842 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: English speaking Vets in Frejus

I've sent you an email - could you let me know if you've received it or not please.

Orpington, United...
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: English speaking Vets in Frejus

Hi I'm going to take my dog to st tropez in september. Do you know of an english speaking vet in that area or st maxime? I need to book him in for worming due to the dog passport scheme before going back to england.

If you could email me at juicyred7@aol.com

Thank you, Kind regards,

Debbie

Dublin
Level Contributor
2 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: English speaking Vets in Frejus

Hi we are also looking for a VET around Frejus to get our two guys back

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
1,842 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: English speaking Vets in Frejus

Which port, or Eurotunnel, are you heading for and how long are you allowing to get to that entry point to the UK?

Dublin
Level Contributor
2 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: English speaking Vets in Frejus

will be coming back from south of France in January using the Channel Tunnel from Calais

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
1,842 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: English speaking Vets in Frejus

This Google Map should be of use to you as you will pass some of the recommended Vets on your way towards Calais -

http://goo.gl/maps/ebi1P

The Map is updated as soon as I get told of Vets who are familiar with the Pet Passport scheme and by the time you need it next year there should be more names added to it.

Wokingham, United...
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: English speaking Vets in Frejus

Hi,

I also need an English speaking in Vet in Frejus area. If anyone could help me please email me:

abdcrawford@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you!

Essex
Level Contributor
27,771 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: English speaking Vets in Frejus

People, you are posting your personal e-mail addresses on am open public forum.

An open invitation for SPAMMERS to flood your inboxes, with all sorts of "stuff".

TA has a Private Messaging system for such eventualities, for your internet safety, also....

Info about how to use PM's, found here....

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/help

London, United...
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: English speaking Vets in Frejus

Please help, I need to find an English speaking vet near Frejus. I don't know how to send a private message on here to give you my email address. Thanks Keri

10. Re: English speaking Vets in Frejus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 September 2014, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Frejus