We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dijon to Frejus - any long tunnels?

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
92 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Dijon to Frejus - any long tunnels?

We are going to Frejus via Dijon....can we expect any long tunnels? I mean, longer than a mile or 2 .....I am a little anxious as Im very claustraphobic but we want to take the shortest route so wouldn't want to detour to avoid any, I'd just rather know and be prepared and know when to expect them. Thank you

Guildford, England
Level Contributor
5,602 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dijon to Frejus - any long tunnels?

From Dijon to Frejus there are only perhaps very small tunnels unless you go through Lyon but they really are not long and you can avoid them by taking the ring road which is often the recommended route anyway. Sorry the tunnels are so insignificant I cannot remember them at all.

2. Re: Dijon to Frejus - any long tunnels?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 July 2014, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Frejus