We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

La Baume - Pools

Which Frejus hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
La Baume - Pools

Hi,

Does anyone know if there are lifeguards at the pools in La Baume?

Thanks.

Limerick, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Limerick, Killarney
Level Contributor
25,349 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: La Baume - Pools

Yes, I answered your post on the other La Baume thread as follows:

Yes, the pools have life guards. Any public pool will have to have life guards by law as far as I am aware. Certainly any campsite we've been to in France has had very stringent monitoring of the pool. There were always several lifeguards on duty.

The pools are very well monitored in La Baume. There are two, one at either end of the site. And its a very nice complex.

Dublin
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: La Baume - Pools

Thanks, did you book with Eurocamp or another company? If you have kids, did they use the kids club and what was it like, we have gone to Siblu sites in the past and one of my kids loves the club and entertainment?

Limerick, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Limerick, Killarney
Level Contributor
25,349 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: La Baume - Pools

We were with Eurocamp (then Keycamp). We didn't use the kids clubs because (a) ours are too old for them now (they were 12 and 16 last summer) and (b) they are not into organised events :o))

The kids club did appear to be good though - they used to pass by our mobile home some afternoons and evenings when we were sitting out on the deck. I think it was there that they had the "swap for something bigger" event. But the children involved always appeared happy and having fun and the reps seemed lovely.

The site is very big and watch out for the lizards at night on walls of the toilet block in the middle of the yellow on this map - they were fabulous to see!!

labaume-lapalmeraie.com/content/…

I don't know if you are driving down or if you are hiring a car (we drove from Limerick) but if you do have access to a car then a drive down the coast and into Ventimiglia, just over the Italian border, is a nice day trip. If you are a smoker or a drinker then the price of ciggies and booze in Ventimiglia will amaze you. Much cheaper than here in Ireland and cheaper than in France.

4. Re: La Baume - Pools

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 January 2015, 07:18