We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel from Nice Airport to La Baume Campsite

Galway, Ireland
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Travel from Nice Airport to La Baume Campsite

Hi

My family and I, 2 adults, 9 year old, 5 year old and two year old and luggage! are arriving in ?Nice Airport at 9 pm. How can we travel to Camping La Baume? I've looked at car hire. €500 for two weeks excluding car seats or super waiver cover. Looking at €800 ish for 12 nights. Way too expensive!

I've read about bus routes, local taxis, transfers etc but honestly I'm so confused. Please help or advise me..........

We arrive on a Wednesday!

Regards and thanks in advance

Aoife

Antibes, France
Level Contributor
8,944 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel from Nice Airport to La Baume Campsite

Aoife - arriving at 9PM you will have missed the last train to Frejus ( nearest station to your destination). At that hour the only choice is taxi or private hire vehicle. Nice Aeroport site gives a range of 140 -178 euro for taxi to Frejus - fares go up at night.

Your best bet will be to call or email La Baume and ask them if there are local private hire drivers they can recommend - they must do this journey often - and the price will be lower than a taxi.

BTW I am no expert on car hire but those rates seem abnormally high.

Ed

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Travel from Nice Airport to La Baume Campsite

Travelling from Nice Airport to Frejus (market square) any ideas of how to get there on 22 August using public transport (rail or bus) 3 adults plus 2 medium cases? Staying overnight at Ibis Nice airport so not restricted by times. Signposting to timetables would b e appreciated. M thanks Debbie

3. Re: Travel from Nice Airport to La Baume Campsite

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 July 2015, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Frejus