We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Possible to pre-book taxis?

London
Level Contributor
3 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Possible to pre-book taxis?

Hi, my husband and I have rented an apartment by Juan Les Pins and will be arriving at Antibes Station late Saturday afternoon. I'm worried about being too tired from the journey to get the bus and find where we're staying. I know it's by the Eucalyptus bus stop and assume it shouldn't be too difficult to catch a bus from the station, but if we decided on a taxi does anyone know if it's possible to pre-book? It would also be great to pre-book a return for the following Saturday morning too. How would I do this, especially as we don't speak the language, and can anyone give me a rough price? Thank you very much for your help.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
13,136 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Possible to pre-book taxis?

There is a taxi rank in front of the Antibes train station. You should not have a problem getting one. It's probably close to 20 euros fare to JLP.

Antibes, France
Level Contributor
9,496 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Possible to pre-book taxis?

For information if you are in the large apartment complex at Eucalyptus it is almost beside the bus stop (it's why it's there!). The 250 express bus goes direct from the airport (both terminals) to the Eucalyptus stop in JLP -every 35 minutes -15 euro for a Duo ticket for two.

Ed

Edited: 30 August 2013, 02:08
London
Level Contributor
3 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Possible to pre-book taxis?

Thank you for your replies. There are medical reasons why I'm worried about tiredness, although we do intend to sightsee by both bus and train. Is it the same bus number from the station as from the airport?

Nice
Level Contributor
12,655 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Possible to pre-book taxis?

you can book antibes and juan les pins taxis here -04 93 67 67 67. [as common with most taxis in the area it is a paid number 12centimes/min]

Antibes, France
Level Contributor
9,496 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Possible to pre-book taxis?

The 250 is a special express airport service -premium priced.

'Slow' bus from Nice to Cannes is the 200 . Calls at Antibes town centre as well as several Juan les Pins stops including Eucalyptus - fare 1.5 euro irrespective of where you travel.

Ed

London
Level Contributor
3 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Possible to pre-book taxis?

Thank you. I'm sure we'll be using the taxi company and the local bus often during our stay.

It's a shame the firework displays have ended, but I am looking forward to visiting Nice and St Tropez. I've also read there are good boat trips and that Antibes old town is pretty.

7. Re: Possible to pre-book taxis?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 September 2014, 06:38
Get answers to your questions about Juan-les-Pins