We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Karting In Juan Le Pins

Windsor, UK
Level Contributor
6 posts
83 reviews
Save Topic
Karting In Juan Le Pins

I have read a few very old posts about a karting facility in Juan Le Pins for children aged 5-13 near a trampoline site. I have trawled the internet to try and get information on if this still exsists. Has anyone been there in the last few months to confirm if its there, when is it open and and if its any good ?? Going for Easter next week and my 8 year old son would love to try this.

Thanks

Nice
Level Contributor
12,655 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Karting In Juan Le Pins

Its a bit on an intstitution at JLP - it isopen july and august , and during french school holidays and weekends at other times of the year.

They also do special openings for kids birthday parties wednesday and saturdays

They open afternoons/evenings - not mornings.

My kids liked it when they were younger, but that was a while ago.

Windsor, UK
Level Contributor
6 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Karting In Juan Le Pins

Thank you so much... is it French school holiday next week for Easter ?? as it is here in the UK ?? or maybe i should just go on the saturday to be safe ?? Also is it far from JLP train station as I am coming in from Cannes. Thanks

Nice
Level Contributor
12,655 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Karting In Juan Le Pins

Its not far from the station - under 10 mins walk

the spring holidays here this year are -19 april 2014 to 5 may 2014

Windsor, UK
Level Contributor
6 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Karting In Juan Le Pins

Thank you... I will try to find it from the station. I look forward to it on Saturday ! Then I can post a review and let everyone know how to get there and information. Many Thanks

Antibes, France
Level Contributor
8,919 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Karting In Juan Le Pins

The karting venue is right on the seafront beside the fountain at the very start of the Juan les Pins beaches. But surprisingly it is extremely easy to miss it because it is below street level.

Ed

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
6,771 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Karting In Juan Le Pins

Ex Hostie,

As rest say about ten min walk,from train station,not being for a few years now as my kids have outgrown it,but they loved it when they were younger,also on the subject,are you thinking of going to marine land/water park and also antibes world ie fair,just get the the train from cannes to Biot then 10 min walk max to them from train station my kids loved them,so yours probarbly would

Windsor, UK
Level Contributor
6 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Karting In Juan Le Pins

Thanks so much for the info !! really apprecaite it.

8. Re: Karting In Juan Le Pins

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 April 2015, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Juan-les-Pins