We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Centre International Antibes nearby hotels, airport transfer

Cancun, Mexico
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Centre International Antibes nearby hotels, airport transfer

which hotel to choose near Centre International Antibes? and which is the best way to get from the Nice airport to this hotel in Antibes?

Antibes, France
Level Contributor
9,791 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Centre International Antibes nearby hotels, airport transfer

The language school is a little way out of town off the main road Chemin St Claude.

I would take express bus 250 from outside the terminal you arrive at ( 1 or 2) . Get off at Passerelle SNCF in Antibes ( this is the Train Station stop). This bus runs every 35 minutes up to 20.20 and costs 10 euro. Then take local Envibus bus No.1 ( Direction Sophia Antipolis) from Stade Nautique which is just around the corner from Passerelle SNCF - fare 1 euro . I am sorry I don't know the exact name of the nearest bus stop but the school may advise you.

It would take maybe half an hour to walk to the school but there are now buses on the route no.1 quite late in the evening..

IMO you will want to stay in Antibes itself even though there are a couple of hotels closer to the school ( e.g at Nova Antipolis) but these are designed for business travellers and there is really no life around there.

Look at the Tourist Office website for accommodation...

www.antibesjuanlespins.com

BTW ( a taxi all the way from the Airport will cost 60 /70 euro.)

Ed

Edited: 09 July 2014, 11:36
2. Re: Centre International Antibes nearby hotels, airport transfer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 July 2015, 23:17
Get answers to your questions about Juan-les-Pins