We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus from Nice Airport to Juan-les-Pins

Canada
Level Contributor
338 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Bus from Nice Airport to Juan-les-Pins

We plan to take the No. 250 bus from the airport to JLP, we are staying at the Hotel Eden. (not Eden-Roc). Which bus stop would be nearest our hotel?

Thanks!

Moscow, Russia
Level Contributor
1,819 posts
1,885 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus from Nice Airport to Juan-les-Pins

Why don't you opt for a train ride? No traffic for this route in this case.

Canada
Level Contributor
338 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus from Nice Airport to Juan-les-Pins

I have considered the train, but my research indicates that the station is not at the airport, but a bit of a walk, and not well marked if you are unfamiliar with the neighbourhood. I also read that the trains can be quite unreliable on this line, but I am interested to hear more. Is this a better option than Bus 250?

Antibes, France
Level Contributor
9,928 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Bus from Nice Airport to Juan-les-Pins

Get off the express bus 250 at La Regence stop on Boulevard Raymond Poincate in JLP. The Eden is right in the centre of town, only a few minutes walk. The 250 leaves from outside both airport terminals every 35 mins.

Ed

Nice
Level Contributor
12,655 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bus from Nice Airport to Juan-les-Pins

day and time of arrival?

St.Albans...
Level Contributor
7 posts
203 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bus from Nice Airport to Juan-les-Pins

Hi

Is it possible to buy tickets for the 250 in T2 or in advance or do we need to go to T1 Bus Ticket office to purchase them?

6. Re: Bus from Nice Airport to Juan-les-Pins

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 July 2015, 05:16