We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help with planning trip

Which Juan-les-Pins hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Belfast, United...
8 posts
Save Topic
Help with planning trip

Hi

I will be coming to Côte d'Azur next week with my husband for 10 days and have a few last minute questions. We will be staying inJuan les Pins.

I have got a lot of information from this forum already but would like to know some things about JLP

- How long will it take us to walk from JLP to Antibes -,would it be ok to walk back 11/12 at night?

- How long would it take to walk to Golf Juan if we were to go there an evening for dinner?

- would a taxi be expensive back form Antibes?

- Can you take a boat trip from JLP to St Tropez or Ile St Marguerite?

- How can we get from JLP to Vence & St Paul de Vence

- What time do the trains run to if we wanted to take a trip to a neighbouring town to spend the evening?

- what day is best to go to Antibes for the market?

- if we were to visit Villefrance how do you get to Beaulieu & Cap Ferratt

I am sorry for all the questions but would appreciate the help.

Antibes, France
Level Contributor
8,109 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Help with planning trip

Will try as best I can ....

Walk from JLP to Antibes down Ave President Wilson , 25 mins, no problems day or night, busy well lit, lots of apartments..

JLP to Golfe Juan along boardwalk much longer - 45 mins?

Don't count on any taxi less than 20 euro for a short trip here.

JLP - St Marguerite several trips a day from the Pier. St Tropez occasionally ( see Riviera Lines and Trans Cote d'Azur lines websites for schedules and fares from JLP, Cannes and Nice).

Vence and St P de V - Train to Cagnes sur Mer than 400 bus

Last train from Nice 21.10 Mon/Fri and 00.10 Sat/Sun.

Thursday am is the big general market day in Antibes - this is off Rue Lacan .The Provencal (Food) market is open every morning.

Villefranche and Beaulieu are both on the train line from Antibes. you can walk from either to Cap Ferrat or take the 81 bus.

Ed

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
2,386 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help with planning trip

Since you'll be in Juan-les-Pins, a good option for lunch is Le Capitole.

Belfast, United...
8 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Help with planning trip

Thank you Ed for answering my questions we are really looking forward to our trip.

Thanks PWMW I will look out for that restaurant.

4. Re: Help with planning trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 August 2015, 06:16