I will be coming to Côte d'Azur next week with my husband for 10 days and have a few last minute questions. We will be staying inJuan les Pins.
I have got a lot of information from this forum already but would like to know some things about JLP
- How long will it take us to walk from JLP to Antibes -,would it be ok to walk back 11/12 at night?
- How long would it take to walk to Golf Juan if we were to go there an evening for dinner?
- would a taxi be expensive back form Antibes?
- Can you take a boat trip from JLP to St Tropez or Ile St Marguerite?
- How can we get from JLP to Vence & St Paul de Vence
- What time do the trains run to if we wanted to take a trip to a neighbouring town to spend the evening?
- what day is best to go to Antibes for the market?
- if we were to visit Villefrance how do you get to Beaulieu & Cap Ferratt
I am sorry for all the questions but would appreciate the help.