We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First time need help please

Which Menton hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
rotherham
Level Contributor
480 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
First time need help please

Hi, we are going to Menton in sept, I am looking for a detailed map of Menton so I can can getting some idea about the place.

If anyone has got ant information about where we must visit and places to eat please will you share you knowledge.

Thankyou for your time Melanie

Nice, France
Destination Expert
for Nice, Eze, Monaco
Level Contributor
1,768 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: First time need help please

for map and all other useful information, the best is to check the tourist office website of menton as many other tourists do

rotherham
Level Contributor
480 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: First time need help please

Thankyou for your message, I have looked at the tourist site I could not find a good map of Menton.

Nice, France
Destination Expert
for Nice, Eze, Monaco
Level Contributor
1,768 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: First time need help please

what kind of map are you looking for ???

because each tourist office have often the best pratical map for tourists

tourisme-menton.fr/IMG/pdf/plan-touristique-…

after it's google map if you wish to personallize ;-)

Victoria, Canada
Destination Expert
for Victoria, Port Angeles
Level Contributor
1,336 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: First time need help please

Hi ladychesh,

standard google map at https://maps.google.ca/maps?oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&channel=fflb&q=map+menton&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x12cdebbec4ca024f:0x40819a5fd979ac0,Menton,+France&gl=ca&ei=d2z6UtukLcOQqgHg-oCoAg&ved=0CCoQ8gEwAA .

Some Things to do in Menton on TA at tripadvisor.ca/Attractions-g187231-Activitie…

Restaurants on TA at tripadvisor.ca/Restaurants-g187231-Menton_Fr… . Mussels in Menton restaurants are not to be missed.

So browse those and then come back with more questions.

London /Nice
Level Contributor
780 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: First time need help please

Menton is relatively small so it is the sort of place you can walk around in a few hours and check out the restaurants and shops

to be honest you don't really need a map at all!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
5,264 posts
333 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: First time need help please

Hi-- I love Menton. See my picture <----- taken in Menton in December! Make sure you go to the botanical gardens - it may sound boring but it was an amazing escape with stunning views of the mediteraenan.

Try google maps to get your bearings and try "google walking" If you don't know what that is, go to the map, point on the little man, drag and drop him on a road in the map and you will be in the town.

rotherham
Level Contributor
480 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: First time need help please

Thankyou to everyone for your help.

Imperia, Italy
Destination Expert
for Italian Riviera
Level Contributor
28,566 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: First time need help please

As an alternative to Google, use http://www.viamichelin.co.uk/ - enter Menton under 'Find your map' then zoom in.

9. Re: First time need help please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 February 2015, 05:29
Get answers to your questions about Menton