We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice airport to Menton by train

rotherham
Level Contributor
491 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Nice airport to Menton by train

First time please can you help?

Where do I get the train from ( the airport) or nearby station where is the best place to buy my tickets. Can I buy them online to save time when in Nice.

Nice
Level Contributor
12,655 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nice airport to Menton by train

Train from Nice st augustin station. - Tak ethe interterminal shuttle to stop arenas/lycee hotelier which is the first stop part terminal 1 and walk under 10 mins

or take bus 23 frrom terminal 1 to Nice st augustin stop.

you can buy the tickets here online and print at home, or from airport bus ticket offices

https:/…

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
5,534 posts
341 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nice airport to Menton by train

Lady there are two train stations in Menton. Main station and Menton garavan. Where is your hotel?

Have you looked into the express bus?

rotherham
Level Contributor
491 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nice airport to Menton by train

Thankyou for your help. Can I just ask if I need a ticket for the 23 and if so where from.

Nice
Level Contributor
12,655 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nice airport to Menton by train

1euro50 for bus 23. , you just pay the driver.

Edited: 22 June 2014, 17:54
rotherham
Level Contributor
491 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Nice airport to Menton by train

Thankyou

6. Re: Nice airport to Menton by train

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 June 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Menton