We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking a rental car

Which Nice hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto
Level Contributor
3 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
Parking a rental car

We would like to rent a car while in Nice and are wondering if it will be very difficult or expensive to park overnight, as the hotel we'd be staying in (in Nice) does not have a parking lot. Is it hard to find parking near the centre of town? Is it expensive to park overnight? Any help would be great.

Great Neck, New York
Level Contributor
487 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parking a rental car

Greetings franceinapril,

Overnight parking is available in any number of public parking garages in the center of town, but they are quite costly, probably in the neighborhood in excess of 25 Euros, depending on the garage. There is also the possibility of arranging parking at a some hotels as a non guest, but you will have to do some homework when you get there. Have fun!

La Verne
Level Contributor
158 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Parking a rental car

I am also renting a car while traveling to Nice in early June. I called the hotel where we have reservations yesterday to inquire about the cost of overnight parking. I was informed that it would be 19 euros a night. You can also try this link interparking-france.com/Anglais/parking.htm i checked and its about 20 euros a night. They have three parking structures around nice. I believe you can book ahead. Good luck.

France
Level Contributor
685 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Parking a rental car

Be aware when choosing your car park that some of them are closed on Sundays and Bank Holidays!

4. Re: Parking a rental car

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2009, 18:17